ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

USA Deadly Tornadoes

<< < (2/6) > >>

cmpm:
Little Rock and Mayflower (next door to Conway), use to do a lot fishing in Lake Conway and bird hunting N.E. of there.

skwire:
Little Rock and Mayflower (next door to Conway)-cmpm (April 28, 2011, 09:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yep, small world.  =]

mouser:
Some videos:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/videos-of-the-tuscaloosa-tornado

Stoic Joker:
If the media would stop trying to sensationalize the weather forecast into a carnival...People might actually start taking the damn thing seriously.

Fancy graphics and babble come flying out of their heads in such a gushing fashion, that if you don't listen carefully you will probably miss the actual "forecast". Enough with the entertaining rhetoric, just answer two questions:
Is it going to rain?
-and-
Do I need a jacket?

They've been predicting "severe" weather every day for the past month or so ... and It ain't even rained yet. And no, they weren't predicting that it was going to be severely hot & dry.

hamradio:
SPECIAL REPORT: Storms hit TriCities | TriCities.com
11 videos are in the playlist for it.

I think our local weathermen/storm teams around here saved a lot of lives with lots of coverage of the radar and talking about what they was seeing on the radar.

So I give them a big :Thmbsup: for how they handled the storms moving through last night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version