ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The great toilet paper debate

<< < (7/8) > >>

Kamel:
We shop at Sam's Club, but only because it's much closer than Costco where we're at. We get Charmin ultra strong. It's very soft and much less is needed (as little as 5 squares) because it is very strong as advertised. One pack lasts my wife and I about 4+ months for $18, It's well worth what we pay. For some reason the website says $21 but we paid $18 the last time and the time before that $16 and some change (probably closer to $17)

Also for some reason I'm allergic to Angel Soft toilet paper. Toilet paper is about the worst thing to discover you're allergic to.

tomos:
I get my toilet paper from Penny-Markt (.de) -
it's called "Happyend" :)

Kamel:
lol tomos that's awesome.... i would buy that just for its name

Lutz_:
Hey guys,
just as a reminder - this part of the forum is called the "Living Room" and not the bathroom.
  :)

housetier:
I am neither "over" nor "under" because I don't have a holder for toilet paper. I have a neat pedestal of sorts within reach, it's been convenient enough for to not bother putting a holder on the wall.

So I get around the over/under dilemma - but I could start a new argument about the orientation of the roll of toilet paper: clockwise vs counter-clockwise. I don't mind when guests mess up orientation of the roll, but I do mind when they put it somewhere else entirely. ...that would be a good argument in favor of installing a holder, IF I had many such guests.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version