ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How to use Office Outlook 2007 to check emails

(1/1)

hulkbuster:
hello folks,
             i see a great potential in using Office Outlook 2007 for checking my mails, since i have a wide array of accounts and opening everyone takes a lot of time and energy, i heard having an account in outlook and syncing the email accounts in different website i can check all the emails , that would be a tremendous ease, but i m having a hard time understanding and using outlook 2007 let alone create an account.
  If someone here could guide me on how to use Outlook to check my mails i would be a tremendous help and support. I am trying my hands on this and left with a sore head from random scratching by my hand...

Hope someone could redirect me and tell to how to go about it.....
Thank you :)

PS: Any help is of great assistance.

ha14:
Hi

CodeTwo Outlook AutoConfig
http://www.codetwo.com/freeware/outlook-autoconfig/

hulkbuster:
I did manage to integrate Gmail with Outlook 2007 but the results weren't the same when i tried with yahoo, it asked for yahoo plus service which charged 19 $ for a year.

Even though i am happy with gmail and i am trying my hands on hotmail. Thanks for trying to help in this,,,,,everyone should try their hand at Outlook 2007 if they know how to configure ther settings....
:)

y0himba:
I set Gmail to check all my other accounts.  The filtering that Gmail provides is quite good.  Then just set Outlook to check your Gmail, and you are set.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version