Home | Blog | Software | Reviews and Features | Forum | Help | Donate | About us
topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • December 11, 2016, 07:45:55 AM
  • Proudly celebrating 10 years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: How to use Office Outlook 2007 to check emails  (Read 1482 times)

hulkbuster

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
How to use Office Outlook 2007 to check emails
« on: April 27, 2011, 01:51:07 AM »
hello folks,
             i see a great potential in using Office Outlook 2007 for checking my mails, since i have a wide array of accounts and opening everyone takes a lot of time and energy, i heard having an account in outlook and syncing the email accounts in different website i can check all the emails , that would be a tremendous ease, but i m having a hard time understanding and using outlook 2007 let alone create an account.
  If someone here could guide me on how to use Outlook to check my mails i would be a tremendous help and support. I am trying my hands on this and left with a sore head from random scratching by my hand...

Hope someone could redirect me and tell to how to go about it.....
Thank you :)

PS: Any help is of great assistance.
Autorun Virus Remover.V.2.3 / Look n Stop Firewall.v2.07 / Sandboxie.v4.08  / Some Sense

ha14

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: How to use Office Outlook 2007 to check emails
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 03:37:37 AM »
Hi

CodeTwo Outlook AutoConfig
http://www.codetwo.c.../outlook-autoconfig/

hulkbuster

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 04:34:04 AM »
I did manage to integrate Gmail with Outlook 2007 but the results weren't the same when i tried with yahoo, it asked for yahoo plus service which charged 19 $ for a year.

Even though i am happy with gmail and i am trying my hands on hotmail. Thanks for trying to help in this,,,,,everyone should try their hand at Outlook 2007 if they know how to configure ther settings....
:)
Autorun Virus Remover.V.2.3 / Look n Stop Firewall.v2.07 / Sandboxie.v4.08  / Some Sense

y0himba

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Yar.
    • View Profile
    • y0himba.net
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 04:44:36 AM »
I set Gmail to check all my other accounts.  The filtering that Gmail provides is quite good.  Then just set Outlook to check your Gmail, and you are set.
My Web Site:  http://www.y0himba.net