ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

WinSendkeys: Latest version thread. Version 3.2.2.0, released 2018-11-04

<< < (2/6) > >>

Ath:
How do I make file mode (-f) work. Is this text file? What should be in it?
-jOc (June 21, 2011, 04:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Like you say, it's a textfile that contains the same keystrokes you can use on the commandline. For each new-line there's the same delay as there is between separated keystrokes. You can even use the ## and #% 'MouseStrokes' and #$ 'ClipboardStrokes' if you like.

jOc:
How do I make file mode (-f) work. Is this text file? What should be in it?
-jOc (June 21, 2011, 04:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Like you say, it's a textfile that contains the same keystrokes you can use on the commandline. For each new-line there's the same delay as there is between separated keystrokes. You can even use the ## and #% 'MouseStrokes' and #$ 'ClipboardStrokes' if you like.
-Ath (June 21, 2011, 05:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hm... No matter what I do, I always (and only) invoke help window (nothing more)... As if "-?" I am using the version you sent me above...

Joc.

Ath:
I tried the example WinSendKeys.stro as per the example in that file (with the Scite editor already loaded) and it worked as expected:

--- ---WinSendKeys -f WinSendKeys.stro scite

A space (or more) between -f and the filename is mandatory!

jOc:
OK. I finally got it  8) In the file there can not be commands (i.e. switches), only text...

Now that this mystery is solved, I'd like to move to the next problem. How to send keystrokes first to original program (to call the popup) and then to the newly popup-ed window. Does it have to be command line batch?

In any way, I'd like to call it from FARR.

Thanks for bearing with me.

Joc.

Ath:
How to send keystrokes first to original program (to call the popup) and then to the newly popup-ed window. Does it have to be command line batch?
-jOc (June 21, 2011, 08:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
That specific use-case wasn't asked for before, but WSK (WinSendKeys) supports only 1 target at the moment. You could run two WSK command-lines using a batch though, like you suggested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version