ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

High Speed Source Code Viewer [portable, freeware available]

<< < (2/5) > >>

40hz:
Welcome to Donation Coder!

Plan a giving Depeche View a try sometime in the next few days. Looks to be a very useful tool.

I also took a moment to check out some of your music over at your website. Very nice work. I particularly liked Cat the Hop and Flying. Flying would make a great intro theme for a game. Mind my asking what you used to create them with? (I'd normally use Propellerhead's Reason for something like that.) :)

stahlworks:
I use Fruityloops or FL Studio since 10 years now. I like their pattern based composing, and it also has powerful software synths.

ahhha:
wow, I like this, really userful tool, I have had a plan to create such a tool.

And this has absolutely beyond my plan.  :Thmbsup:

Also cool UI.

stahlworks:
Release 1.4.9 is about making it easier for first time users.
By default, DView comes with a new assistance mode.

-  left click on a word brings up a search popup menu: search this word now,
      search it in a different window, copy to clipboard, create bookmark, ...

You may also mark a phrase: left button down on first word, keep button pressed,
      move to the right to another word, then release button. Again the menu comes up.

-  right click on blank space produces a navigation menu: jump to next/previous search result,
      jump to next file, narrow search to current file ...

-  right click on blank space in a filtered result view produces another menu:
      show that text location, show it in another window, ...

-  extra buttons at the right top: filter text for results, jump to next/previous result.

-  scrollbars in every window.

[attach=#1][/attach]

Experienced DView users may prefer to work without assistance, as it takes more clicks to run a search,
and one click search is not possible. Therefore this can all be switched off in different ways,
the fastest one being to press CONTROL+SHIFT+P (power settings).

stahlworks:
Version 1.5.0 was released,
featuring reduced text file loading times (about 50 percent with DView Lite).

When using the global search autosuggest dictionary with DView Pro (or Pro Demo),
loading times are reduced even more, as the dictionary is now created after loading.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version