ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

IntelliJ IDEs up to 50% off until 30th April 2011

(1/2) > >>

bscott:
http://www.jetbrains.com/specials/index.jsp?home_banner

IntelliJ IDEA 10  - 40% off personal licence
PyCharm 1.2 / PHPStorm 2  - 50% off personal licence
RubyMine 3 - 30% off personal licence

also YouTrack -  50% off any edition

I have been looking at PyCharm and PHPStorm so this offer has come at a good time for me.

I am looking to start some Java (Android) development and since the Java IDEA includes all the language plugins and is equivalent to PyCharm + PHPStorm + RubyMine + more all under the one roof I might consider the full IDEA with 40% off although the eventual upgrade cost will be more than upgrading just 2 of the language specific IDEs.

Ath:
The Google officially endorsed Android Java development platform is Eclipse with the Google Android (ADT) plug-in. :tellme:

bscott:
IntelliJ have added support for Android development to IDEA (including the Community Edition). Whether or not this is an improvemnt over Eclipse/ADT I would not know.

Renegade:
I've heard from some Java developers that they like IntelliJ best out of all the Java IDEs. So if you do Java, it's at least worth looking at.

Ath:
I've heard from some Java developers that they like IntelliJ best out of all the Java IDEs.-Renegade (April 20, 2011, 06:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
IDE's are as religious a subject as 'the proper programming language' to a lot of developers, so I won't (re)start that discussion here :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version