ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

The Yii PHP Framework

<< < (5/5)

CodeTRUCKER:
Aside from this thread, everything I have come across is dated (but I'll keep looking), so I'll ask if given the 3, Yii, CodeIgnighter, CakePHP are all equally good for someone brand new if this galaxy?

My target project is not real complicated, but since it is my first, I don't mind a framework which will enforce good habits.  Any comments?

mouser:
Given the 3, Yii, CodeIgnighter, CakePHP are all equally good for someone brand new if this galaxy?
--- End quote ---

Well i'm hot on yii these days, so that's what I would recommend.  CakePHP is a bit bigger and heavier and more featurefull if that's what you need.  CodeIgniter has a bigger community if that's what you need.

Note that none of these are suitable unless you are quite comfortable doing substantial coding in PHP.

CodeTRUCKER:
If there was a push-button WYSIWYG turnkey solution for my aviation business project, I'd use it. anyone know if there is such a thing?  Unless there is such a thing and I can find it, I guess I'll take my best shot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version