ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Anyone here using a standing desk?

<< < (13/23) > >>

40hz:
I have actually once watched the Lord of the rings trilogy in a row. That must be close to 10 hours. And loooots of snacks too  :)
-phitsc (May 11, 2011, 03:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

You too? Hail fellow acolyte! Elen sila lumen omentilmo!

Did that ourselves during the last blizzard we had. Watched all three extended cuts. And then watched most of the 'extras' afterwards - with minor breaks for stretching, to prepare meals (eaten in front of the TV), replenish snack trays and drinks, and (human and dog) bathroom breaks. Great way to kill a whole day plus some. Especially when you're waiting for the roads to clear up enough so you can hire somebody to come over and shovel so you don't have to.

So, welcome to The Fellowship of 'The Fellowship of the Ring' Ring.

Boo-Yah Brother Mutant! With compliments from the FOTFOTRR - The Prancing Pony Chapterhouse. :Thmbsup: ;D

You are now 'officially authorized' to organize your own local chapter and make it (at least) an annual event!

;D

Deozaan:
I have actually once watched the Lord of the rings trilogy in a row. That must be close to 10 hours. And loooots of snacks too  :)
--- End quote ---

It's closer to 12 hours if you have the extended versions.

My brother and I had a tradition every Christmas to watch the LotR movies in the theaters, so the 4th year when they were all released we did the extended cut marathon. :D

Another time a couple years ago my wife and I met a woman approximately our age who was very small and had short curly hair. I later told my wife that this small woman reminded me of a hobbit. My wife didn't know what that was, so I turned on the first movie to show her and we ended up watching the entire trilogy. :-[

40hz:
I have actually once watched the Lord of the rings trilogy in a row. That must be close to 10 hours. And loooots of snacks too  :)
--- End quote ---

It's closer to 12 hours if you have the extended versions.

My brother and I had a tradition every Christmas to watch the LotR movies in the theaters, so the 4th year when they were all released we did the extended cut marathon. :D

Another time a couple years ago my wife and I met a woman approximately our age who was very small and had short curly hair. I later told my wife that this small woman reminded me of a hobbit. My wife didn't know what that was, so I turned on the first movie to show her and we ended up watching the entire trilogy. :-[
-Deozaan (May 11, 2011, 04:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're in too then!  :Thmbsup:

Shades:
I watched the trilogy in the cinema, the extended trilogy on DVD (twice) and the extended trilogy on BluRay...Where do I fit in?  :P

Deozaan:
All in one sitting? :o :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version