ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Anyone here using a standing desk?

<< < (6/23) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Also bought one of those "kneeling chairs" that used to be in vogue.-40hz (April 21, 2011, 07:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

I had a friend that wanted me to try one of those...Because I'd "Probably like it". I told him if I stuck two fingers up my ass I could probably whistle, but I wasn't about to try that either...So go get me a proper friggin chair.

Side Note: I haven't been in vogue since 1973. :)

40hz:
Also bought one of those "kneeling chairs" that used to be in vogue.-40hz (April 21, 2011, 07:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

I had a friend that wanted me to try one of those...Because I'd "Probably like it". I told him if I stuck two fingers up my ass I could probably whistle, but I wasn't about to try that either...So go get me a proper friggin chair.-Stoic Joker (April 21, 2011, 11:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Suggest he buy it - and you pay him back if you decide to keep it.

Side Note: I haven't been in vogue since 1973. :)

--- End quote ---

If it's any comfort, I've personally never been "in vogue" a single day in my entire life.

Doesn't seem to be an issue. I've still got friends. ;D

f0dder:
I told him if I stuck two fingers up my ass I could probably whistle, but I wasn't about to try that either...-Stoic Joker (April 21, 2011, 11:42 AM)
--- End quote ---
Don't diss prostate massaging 'til you've tried it! :P

40hz:
I told him if I stuck two fingers up my ass I could probably whistle, but I wasn't about to try that either
-Stoic Joker (April 21, 2011, 11:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's a shame. You never know when some band is looking to hire. ;)

40hz:
On a more "on topic" note, plans for a stand-up desk can be found here and here.

The link at Instructables.com has a bunch of other standing desk projects over on the right hand side of the page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version