Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 16, 2014, 08:08:09 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2011! Download 30+ custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [Release] GameManager V3  (Read 1802 times)
gameaddict20

Where is my crowbar?

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: December 14, 2011, 03:01:00 PM »

Hi all,
Im back again with my next version of GameManager V3. I personally think this version is pritty decent and a huge amount better than V2 but i eagerly await your opinions smiley

About
GameManager is a program that is designed to automate the process of downloading game fan art, front and back box art, banner art, screenshots, game info, official patches, walkthroughs and organise the data in a functional and sleak interface, allowing you to browse, sort, filter, patch, mount game images and run your games.

Download
http://photongamemanager.com/GameManagerDownload.php

Features
-Downloads fan, front box, back box and banner art, screenshoots and Game Info and showcases the data in the user interface
-Showcases games in InfoView, CoverFlow or BannerFlow
-Run games from the interface
-Take screenshots in games and view them from the interface
-Download and install official game patches
-AutoMount image files when you run games, unmount them when done(Requires DAEMON Tools or Alcohol 120% to be installed)
-Run post-game and pre-game batch files
-View game Info such as release date, publisher or genre
-Quickly find your games by filtering by keyword/s you type
-Organise Games by categories such as release date, publisher or platform
-Show only games from a certain platform
-Launch straight from the interface into games of many consoles (requires use of emulators/roms*)

*You must own the orginal console and games for you to be able to play them on a emulator.

ScreenShots

Check out my large database of free games: http://thefreegamesdb.com
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 03:40:36 AM »

Looks really nice.. And seems like it could be part of our NANY event if you wanted..
gameaddict20

Where is my crowbar?

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 11:47:31 AM »

Seems like a good idea but my program has already had previous versions and has already been made public so is it still allowed?

Check out my large database of free games: http://thefreegamesdb.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.03s | Server load: 0.24 ]