ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Virtualization to Create Single EXEs from Mixed Assemblies

<< < (4/5) > >>

Renegade:
Glad to hear it!  I found it just yesterday on AlternativeTo when I was looking for Cameyo.  This is another free one like enigma that may, or may not do what you were looking at.  AlternativeTo has a few others in the category as well.  I personally was just seeing what was out there as an alternative to VMware ThinApp which I know is a great product, but rather expensive for individual use - like most VMware products.

-steeladept (April 22, 2011, 11:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've used Cameyo as well, but it's an end-user focused program, and not a developer-oriented one. There are significant drawbacks with it. If you're looking to deploy an application as a software author, Cameyo runs lower down the list of good options.

I've not tried the VMware one though. I should have a look.

Renegade:
Glad to hear it!  I found it just yesterday on AlternativeTo when I was looking for Cameyo.  This is another free one like enigma that may, or may not do what you were looking at.  AlternativeTo has a few others in the category as well.  I personally was just seeing what was out there as an alternative to VMware ThinApp which I know is a great product, but rather expensive for individual use - like most VMware products.

-steeladept (April 22, 2011, 11:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ummm...

You seem to have a little, tiny, miniscule, microscopic, tendency towards understatement... ;)

http://store.vmware.com/store?Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=vmware&id=ProductDetailsPage&productID=105855000&resid=TZBNpQoHAtYAAGN0RuMAAAAD&rests=1303534979056

Starting at $6,050.00?

Ummm... I think I'll stop even looking at it...

:P :D

MilesAhead:
Starting at $6,050.00?
--- End quote ---

I hope it's as least "buy one get one free" or get the second one for a penny.

JulsSmile:
Have heard much about boxedapp. I too want such a program, for me it would have been helpful. How can I get the key?

Ath:
I too want such a program, for me it would have been helpful. How can I get the key?
-JulsSmile (December 13, 2011, 01:09 PM)
--- End quote ---
Euhm, buy it from the publishers?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version