ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LBC with two monitors problem

<< < (7/9) > >>

mouser:
But with the beta, right clicking on the sys tray icon and toggling "Restore from Tray" only toggles between dock & undock; "Restore from Tray" seems to act the same as "Toggle Docking" for a given dock.
--- End quote ---

I guess you have the unusual "always show tray icon" option set for your dock.. otherwise you wouldnt even have the icon to click on when not minimized.  I'll consider this a feature, though i guess i could improve that menu item caption.

I should point out another issue I'd notice earlier, as well.  If I have 2 docks running and I assign a transparent background to one dock and a colored background to the other, depending on which one is the colored one, they both appear w/ colored backgrounds.  It seems to be determined by which dock was started first, but I'm not sure.  So if dock1 is given colored bkgd & dock2 transparent, then that's how they appear.  But switch the choice of colored & transparent bkgds for the 2 docks, and both appear w/ colored bkgd!  (So the colored gene is dominant & the transparent one recessive, only if the right sibling is assigned the colored gene!!)
--- End quote ---

youch that made my head hurt.. but i'll look into it.. you guys never cease to amaze me how you try using some of these features..

mohaqeq:
Yes, "always show tray icon" was enabled.  Thanks very much for the fixes.

sakiskom:
I don't remember where we left this -- but i'm ready to test and fix.  LBC has always worked perfectly on multimonitor setups for me, and is designed to be dockable on any edge of any screen.

It is common to have the dock appear somewhere on the desktop when you undock, and some icons might not be visible until your resize the dock.  but you should always be able to drag and drop it onto any edge of any monitor.
-mouser (October 28, 2011, 07:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
I have stop working LBC because of this problem.
In the next week i will try the latest new LBC.

mouser:
can you try the new beta:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/LaunchBarCommander/downloads/beta/LaunchBarCommanderSetup.exe

sakiskom:
So... i use the latest beta. When i run LBC, now the program remembers the last use before i close down... and opens to the right monitor! :D

But...!
When i close, and open, "preference and option" window, this window das not remember where is close down and always open to the same monitor on LBC! :-\

I second bug(?) that is annoying for me, is that when i run the program i see the program on "small window" and then the program "lock" to my monitor. Why wont see from the begining only the locked window? I see this bug(?) and when i press the "Rebuild" option, on Right Clicking on LBC bar.

(Sorry for my bad English :-[)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version