ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LBC with two monitors problem

<< < (4/9) > >>

mohaqeq:
When undocked, I cannot resize LBC to uncover all the icons. And whether docked or undocked, I cannot drag-and-drop it.  Since I'm not sure if these issues are related to my dual-monitor setup, maybe they're different from the original topic of this post.

mouser:
i wonder.. maybe you have the dock set to hide window border, and that's causing the trouble.

go to the dock properties, and make sure border is set to something other than no-border -- maybe that will do it -- or at least change that value.

does that help?

mohaqeq:
Brilliant insight into your own handiwork!  Yes, it works that way.

mouser:
it sounds like i need to turn on the border when undocked.
so you had it set to no-border?

mohaqeq:
Yes, it was set to no-border.  Another, though minor, issue is that I also had it set to "Transparent" under "Background Display," which makes it quite tricky to right-click on the right part of LBC to get the properties options that you normally get when you just right-click on the LBC strip area when it's not transparent.  When the strip is transparent, right clicking on it is like right clicking anywhere else on the desktop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version