ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LBC with two monitors problem

<< < (3/9) > >>

sakiskom:
...the latest 1.124.01

mouser:
Ok i will build a debug version.. will be interesting to figure out what is going on..

sakiskom:
Thnx! :Thmbsup:

mohaqeq:
Was this issue resolved?  I have a similar but worse problem with a dual-monitor system running XP MCE SP3.  LBC v1.124.01 always docks at the upper edge of the 1st monitor.  I cannot dock it anywhere else.  If I click toggling to undock it, it appears at a fixed position on the screen with half of the icons not showing, and cannot be moved anywhere else.  (At least, while it's docked at the upper edge, all the icons are shown.)  Clicking "Rebuild Dock to Fixup Display" makes no difference.

mouser:
I don't remember where we left this -- but i'm ready to test and fix.  LBC has always worked perfectly on multimonitor setups for me, and is designed to be dockable on any edge of any screen.

It is common to have the dock appear somewhere on the desktop when you undock, and some icons might not be visible until your resize the dock.  but you should always be able to drag and drop it onto any edge of any monitor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version