ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

LBC with two monitors problem

<< < (2/9) > >>

mouser:
oh i see.  does it remember other changes? if you add items to the dock it remembers them?
and it will let you undock and re-dock to your chosen monitor -- it just doesnt remember?
does it always behave like this even if you dock to any side of the screen?
if you right click and choose to "rebuild dock" does it shift over to first monitor or stay on the other monitor.

sakiskom:
oh i see.  does it remember other changes? if you add items to the dock it remembers them?-mouser (April 13, 2011, 10:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes/yes.

and it will let you undock and re-dock to your chosen monitor -- it just doesnt remember?
--- End quote ---
When i undock it, i see it on the chosen monitor.

does it always behave like this even if you dock to any side of the screen?
--- End quote ---
Yes.
If i close LBC from second monitor on the left side, save changes and when i run it again, the dock opens on first monitor, left side.
If i close LBC from second monitor on the right side, save changes and when i run it again, the dock opens on first monitor, right side.
If i close LBC from second monitor on the upper side, save changes and when i run it again, the dock opens on first monitor, upper side.

if you right click and choose to "rebuild dock" does it shift over to first monitor or stay on the other monitor.
--- End quote ---
Stay on the other monitor.

mouser:
That is really odd.. I may have to build a special debug version to report why it is deciding to do what it is doing..  Is there anything unusual about your multiple monitor system? are the monitors set at very different resolutions? (not that that should matter).

It's odd because LBC is specifically designed to work well on multi-monitor systems, and i myself have 4 monitors and windows XP, and LBC works on any monitor.

sakiskom:
PC1
GPU: 2x Ati Radeon HD 2600 Pro (with no crossfire)
Mon1 res: 1440x900 with extented desktop on mon2
Mon2 res: 1200x900
Mon3 (TV) res: 1920x1080 (same problems on mon3)

Same problems on my second PC.

PC2
GPU: Ati Radeon HD 3600
Mon1 res: 1440x900 with extented desktop on mon2
Mon2 res: 1152x864

Thank you again. :)

mouser:
Anyone else experiencing this?  Can I ask you to check which version of LBC you have installed? (see about box).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version