topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 4:02 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: BM-productions: useful & free  (Read 9443 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
BM-productions: useful & free
« on: February 07, 2011, 06:17 AM »
BM-productions has a list of small but very useful freeware programs for Windows. I use several of them myself.

frames, one link only: http://bmproductions.fixnum.org/

BM-productions Programs
This is the list of all the programs we have released so far. Click on a program name for the program's description, features, download links, version history and screenshots.

icon1.gif SmartClose
   SmartClose is a system utility that automates the process of closing all running programs and restoring them at a later time.

icon2.png Windows Media Player Plus!
    A plug-in that adds various user interface and playback enhancements to Windows Media Player, such as a new tag editor.

icon3.pngWMP Tag Plus
   A plug-in that allows Windows Media Player to read and write MPEG-4, FLAC, Vorbis and WavPack tags.

icon4.gifWMPCDText
   A plug-in for Windows Media Player that finally adds support for reading CD-Text.

icon5.pngWindows Media Player Import for Winamp
    A Winamp plug-in for importing the Windows Media Player library, including all metadata such as ratings and play counts.

icon6.pngDownloads Context Menu
   A simple but useful Firefox add-on that shows the Explorer context menu of downloaded files in the Firefox Downloads list.

icon7.pngWinLIRC plug-in for jetAudio
    This jetAudio plug-in adds WinLIRC support, allowing you to control jetAudio with a remote controller.

icon8.gifWabMail
   A small tool that shows a list of all the e-mail addresses in a Windows Address Book (.wab) file.

----------
Although all our programs can be freely downloaded and used, you can support BM-productions by making a donation, as a kind acknowledgement for all the time and work we have put into creating, promoting and supporting our programs. You can choose the donation amount yourself. Your contribution will be greatly appreciated. We thank you in advance!
icon9.gif

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
BM-productions: useful & free
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 09:25 PM »
BM-productions has a list of small but very useful freeware programs for Windows. I use several of them myself.

frames, one link only: http://bmproductions.fixnum.org/

Windows Media Player Plus!  [ Invalid Attachment ] 

-just updated:

BM-productions | SmartClose | Windows Media Player Plus! | WMP Tag Plus | WMPCDText | WMP Import for Winamp | Downloads Context Menu

Windows Media Player Plus! includes the following enhancements:

Tag Editor Plus: an alternative for Windows Media Player's Advanced Tag Editor (screenshot). Tag Editor Plus works on Windows Media Player 12 too, where the original Advanced Tag Editor has been removed.

Global hotkeys, allowing you to control Windows Media Player from within any running application.

Party Shuffle: a dynamic playlist, that automatically gets filled up with randomly picked songs. Of course, you can still add songs yourself, and reorder/remove songs, just like with a normal playlist. Very useful while throwing a party, as a DJ aid, or just for casual listening.

Real 'find as you type' in the library: you can simply start typing to search, without having to click on the Search field first.

Access the standard Explorer right-click menu of a media file directly from within Windows Media Player (screenshot).

Restore last active playlist, media item, and playback position at Windows Media Player startup.

Show currently playing media in Windows Media Player's title bar (screenshot).

Advanced playback options: Stop after current and Close after current, to automatically stop playback or close Windows Media Player when the current media has ended (screenshot).

Let Windows Media Player play/pause when you press the space bar.

Disable group headers in the Library Pane (screenshot).

Enhanced and configurable replacement of the Windows Live Messenger Music plug-in (What I'm Listening To) (screenshot).

Access the properties/settings of any Windows Media Player plug-in from within the main menu (Tools - Plug-in properties), without having to go to Options first (screenshot).

"Play next" option when right-clicking a media item in Windows Media Player 11's library (Windows Media Player 12 already has this by default).

Quickly re-enable all plug-ins after a Windows Media Player crash (screenshot).

Windows Media Player Plus! is written for Windows Media Player 11 or higher.

Comments, questions, problems, bug reports etc. can be posted in the Windows Media Player Plus! thread at the Hydrogenaudio Forums.

Date: March 30, 2011, File size: 886 KB

http://bmproductions.fixnum.org/
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 04:01 PM by Curt »

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: BM-productions: useful & free
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 01:07 AM »
I produce free BMs every day but I wouldn't say they're useful. :P

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 04:48 AM »
forgive me if my legs are too short, but your comment went over my head.
"BMs"?

ewemoa

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 09:22 AM »
In the spirit of indirection...check out the 8th item on the list:

http://www.acronymfinder.com/BM.html

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 09:24 AM »
forgive me if my legs are too short, but your comment went over my head.
"BMs"?

time for the urban dictionary:
http://www.urbandict...efine.php?term=B%20M

[edit] first one on this list :) [/edit]
Tom

ewemoa

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 09:31 AM »
Mmm...nicer looking page too  :Thmbsup:

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 11:36 AM »
oh... Blueberry Muffins. Okay!

ewemoa

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 12:33 PM »
Darn, should never have woken up to read this thread in the middle of the night...BLUEberries...mmm!