ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Batteries charged?...Away we go!!!

<< < (2/2)

Shades:
@40hz:
Then we have something in common, regarding to the accident I mean. In my situation replace the pickup truck for a truck that was carrying 30.000 liters of milk. Luckily seconds before impact I saw the accident coming so I lay my head and as much of my body against the steering wheel for damage control. My neck did not get a "full" whiplash, but was also not the same after-wards.
But hey, when my neck gets warm I don't have any troubles falling asleep.

Ok, on-topic again:
I wonder how far you could get on a battery charge. As the construction does not have (too) much weight to push around, my guesstimate would be 2 or 3 miles?

Stoic Joker:
Ok, on-topic again:
I wonder how far you could get on a battery charge. As the construction does not have (too) much weight to push around, my guesstimate would be 2 or 3 miles?-Shades (May 16, 2011, 11:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'd think much higher than that. The devices are all (geared for) torque to start with (hence the low top speed). So dragging some guy along as apposed to a screw. *Shrug* 5 -10 miles if it's fairly flat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version