ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

For a good cause, please take a moment to donate some goodwill only.

(1/5) > >>

cranioscopical:
Folks, I hope you don't mind my posting this here; it seems like a good cause to me and I know the lad involved. He is a very nice young man.

Ten-year-old Quinn is the son of the woman who conducts art classes that my wife attends. He is a very nice young chap who works hard and already has developed a social conscience.

Quinn has entered a Christmas Card Design Contest. He has been told he is a finalist — in the top 10 in Canada — and that there is a "Fan Favourite" vote.

The winning card is printed and sold at Pier 1 and all the money goes to UNICEF. Please take a look at the link below and view Quinn's design. If you like what you see, please consider voting for him. It would appear you can vote as many times as you wish, and Quinn would appreciate all the support you are willing to give him. "International" support would be particularly appreciated.

Were Quinn to win, that would make him eligible for a scholarship.

Also, if you feel so inclined, please forward the link to others.

Please click here and look for the name Quinn on this page.

The actual URL is:  http://www.pier1.com/canada/en/UNICEF/tabid/545/Default.aspx

Voting closes on April 22nd. 2011

Thanks for reading this! Do please give Quinn a 'click' if you can spare a moment.

lanux128:
some nice designs in there.. thanks for bringing this event to our attention. :)

skwire:
+1 for Quinn.   :D

sajman99:
I hope little Samantha is not too upset ;)...because I just voted for Quinn.

Josh:
Voted too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version