ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: Single Application Instance

<< < (2/4) > >>

Hirudin:
Whoa, don't turn the response time down to "0"! I had it like that for a while, then noticed my CPU usage was at 50%! After turning off Single Instance it dropped down to ~0%, and after starting SI again it went to 50% again!
After starting Single Instance again, confirming the CPU usage was 50% I changed the response time back to "1" which brought the CPU usage back to ~0%.

saddler:
hi!

can you make this application to find the duplicated application by performing a window title check instead of PID?
i've seen that you can put something like this:
WinGetTitle, title, ahk_id %wID%,,,$ 
to get the window title but i don't know this scripting language to modify your tool, so can you help?
i need a program to monitor the programs are running by the window_title because i need to block some users in the company i work to open more than one specific web-based application, but in the same time to still have access to other sites.
For eg. let's say we have Test1 web-based application and the IE window title will be Test1 - Microsoft Internet Explorer. They also use Test2 and Test3 from IE, but Test1 should be opened only once.

So... anyone with an idea? Can you give me the code, at least, and to compile it by myself?

Thanks in advance!
Cristian

I tryed google to find something like this and your application was the closest to what i want. There is also another one, PWone.exe, a command line tool but that one can't be found for download anymore.

mouser:
So... anyone with an idea? Can you give me the code, at least, and to compile it by myself?
--- End quote ---

I think all of skrommel's downloads come with source code in ahk format.

ps. don't forget to consider sending skrommel a donation if you like his stuff  :up:

saddler:
i know he has posted the source code but my programming skills aren't that good  8)
that's why i'm asking help here :)

mouser:
Oh sorry i misunderstood your request for the source code, now i see you were asking for some help with the not yet written source code for the features you are asking for. sorry! hopefully one of the ahk coders here will help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version