ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

InfoQube (IQ) Information Management System Q & A

<< < (2/4) > >>

rgdot:
Thank you Pierre  :up:

PPLandry:
You're welcomed !

Make sure you download the latest version of InfoQube. Version v0.9.25R has improved Gantt charts and coming up in v0.9.25S are many UI improvements, namely changes to fields and some program actions which previously required closing grids and / or IQ are now applied immediately.

PPLandry:
Christmas promotion !

In preparing for InfoQube v1.0 official release, we'd like to create a buzz around advanced information management tools...

In these days of simple single focused apps, isn't refreshing to see a new full featured information manager come to life ?

And what better ways to create a buzz than to offer free stuff... So from now until the end of 2015:

Everybody that likes the InfoQube Facebook page will have a chance to win an InfoQube lifetime professional license ($250 value)
Everybody that likes the InfoQube Facebook page and writes a small "I like PIMs and why" message will be entitled to receive a free InfoQube v1.0 personal license ($50 value).

Share this with as many of your friends as possible, that's what creating a buzz is all about !

Enjoy

Pierre
https://www.facebook.com/InfoQubeIM/
p.s. I hope this post falls in the "OK to promote one's product, once in a while" category...  ;)

Jibz:
That is great news! Let me know if you want me to compile a new version of the HTML Help file at some point :up:.

Too bad I can't sign up for the contest since it is on facebook.

tomos:
Just a note to say that there's been big advances with IQ lately -- new features, and *lots* of work done on improving the user experience (including the calendar: sync is not there yet, but planned before version 1.0).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version