ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Move dialog boxes to the center of the (correct) monitor

<< < (3/6) > >>

David.P:
Yep  8)

David.P:
Still very happy with this variation of DialogMove.

Only one question: is there a (simple) way to prevent movement of things that are no "proper" windows (e.g. with title bars)?

At the moment, DialogMove even moves floating (tray) notifications, context menus and even the start menu (to the center of the screen).

I'd however really only need "regular" popup windows and program dialogs to be moved. Everything else should not be touched.

Is there a way to do that, i.e. to exclude things that have no title bar from being touched by DialogMove?

Thanks heaps
David

AndyM:
Get a copy of Window Spy from the Autohotkey site.  It will give you the ahk_class of any window you hover the mouse over, including the kind of not "proper" windows you are talking about.

You can then use the ahk_class name in the include or exclude list of DialogMove.

David.P:
I know -- but I'd rather not having to maintain an ever growing black list... Instead, I'd very much like to tell the program: "ONLY touch things that have a title bar".

Can that be done?

AndyM:
dunno, but you can get clever with the two size filters...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version