ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

waiting for a better reason to update

(1/3) > >>

delwoode:
To be honest I haven't updated my version since  2.0.0.140   as there hasnt been any features added that I feel I want and this version works fine so cant see any reason to change it.

phitsc:
You're not using any plugins I guess. Many features that were added since then allow writing more sophisticated plugins. And these features are being used.

delwoode:
I have about 26 plugins in the plugins folder (abt 2 added by  me) just dont see any of the latest ones that I want.

phitsc:
A thing to note is that all the subfolders you have underneath your Farr/Plugins folder are not actually installed plugins, but just placeholders for some (most?) of the plugins available for FARR. These directories contain files that allow the DCUpdater application to install these plugins for you.

To see what plugins you have really installed, open FARR and type aplugins.

phitsc:
I guess the reference list for available plugins is this: https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/findrun/addons/

Also cool would be a way to sort the above list by date when plugins were last updated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version