topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 5:08 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: IDEA: Zoom Reading Pane Text Windows Live Mail 2011  (Read 8527 times)

ik389u2

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
IDEA: Zoom Reading Pane Text Windows Live Mail 2011
« on: March 31, 2011, 09:19 AM »
Windows Live Mail 2011 does NOT have any way to zoom the text of the reading pane.  There is an option to make text "larger", but no way to actually zoom the text and images for better reading, such as with Thunderbird.

I've found no script or other work-around to allow Windows Live Mail 2011 to zoom the text and images of the reading pane when opened.

Basically, I'm looking for a simple script or code or hack that will allow zooming when the Control key is pressed + Scroll Mouse Wheel, to Zoom in or Zoom out.

I'm willing to make a generous contribution for anyone willing to take up the task.

Thanks,

FYI: Thunderbird zoom text of reading pane can be enabled by going to config editor, then enter  mousewheel.withcontrolkey.action  and change to value 3.  It's that simple.

(There is a "ZoomText" program that functions as a magnifier.  I don't need a magnifier.  I could really use a zooming of the reading pane.)

skwire

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: IDEA: Zoom Reading Pane Text Windows Live Mail 2011
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 09:57 AM »
Have you tried the WinKey++ hotkey?

ik389u2

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: IDEA: Zoom Reading Pane Text Windows Live Mail 2011
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 11:38 AM »
Its a MAGNIFIER of the entire screen/program.

I'm looking for a ZOOMING of the READING PANE, similar to Firefox functioning and Thunderbird (once config editor change is made)