ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Windows error msg - "No Disk"

(1/3) > >>

mickh:
Howdy-

During every initial boot of Windows and resulting start of H&S Screenshot Capture i get the following message:

"Windows - No Disk
Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c"  (see attachment)

i'm going to paste the message into Microsoft's Windows page to see if anything pops up.  But, i doubt i'll get anywhere.  The lack of utility in their on-line documents, help/support, and faq pages has dropped in direct proportion to the length of time since they produced printed documentation.  :down:

Any ideas?

Thanks,

mick

mouser:
Ok first question is whether we are talking about Clipboard Help+Spell or Screenshot Captor -- these are separate programs.

Second of all, i have seen this problem in another program and i do know how to fix it, BUT in the case of these two programs, it shouldn't be needed.  Assuming we are talking about Screenshot Captor, it probably means that one of the folders you have configured in the options is on a removable/missing drive.  go into options and try to change the bad path.

Now if you didn't actually change any of these settings and this is a default installation, this definitely shouldn't happen.  Let me know which operating system you are using.

And what path it configured as your screenshot path.

mickh:
1) Oops.

i meant "Clipboard Help & Spell."

2) See above.
=========
It is a default install.  (And "Screenshot Captor" works just fine.)

mick

mouser:
Which version of windows are you running? did you run the installer or unpack it manually?

mickh:
- XP sp3

and

- Ran it from the installer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version