ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When you make your 100'th Post

<< < (210/228) > >>

IainB:
Miles, when I got out of prison for impersonating a NIP (Non-Important Person) in 2008, I joined DCF, and  you joined in 2009 (according to our stats at any rate).
So how is it that I am now just over 6,000 posts and yet you are currently way ahead with about 7,100 posts and have the effrontery to congratulate me at getting to 6,000?
What? In my youthfull exuberance, was I not expected to be able to last the distance?

Enquiring minds need to know.     :tellme:

Ath:
 ^ ;D

MilesAhead:
Miles, when I got out of prison for impersonating a NIP (Non-Important Person) in 2008, I joined DCF, and  you joined in 2009 (according to our stats at any rate).
So how is it that I am now just over 6,000 posts and yet you are currently way ahead with about 7,100 posts and have the effrontery to congratulate me at getting to 6,000?
What? In my youthfull exuberance, was I not expected to be able to last the distance?

-IainB (September 03, 2016, 10:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

My feeling is that I have an innate desire to put in my $.02.  Either I haven't depleted my two penny sets or my post count is augmented by multiple edits to eliminate typos.  Do edits count?  I am not sure.  As for the non important person I can understand your incarceration if you professed this status without a license.  Likewise I am in danger of apprehension since I believe that the requirement of an Associate's Degree in Sub-Tropical Urban Survival Techniques is immanent.

It is obvious many homeless in Miami lack the education to do it right.  I just hope I can get a Pell Grant to see me through.  FAU has free tuition if you can prove Florida residence but ironically there is no place to live up there in West Boca.  So I cannot take advantage of it.  :)

heh heh heh

app103:

-IainB (September 03, 2016, 10:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am amused by this. You are asking someone that goes by the handle of MilesAhead, why he's MilesAhead of you? ;D

IainB:
@app103: Sorry. Perhaps surprisingly, the irony was implicit in the comment.
Do try to keep up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version