ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When you make your 100'th Post

<< < (194/228) > >>

MilesAhead:
There was a 5,000 post mug but i don't think very many were sent out.-mouser (August 14, 2015, 08:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

all I want/-ed was one of those little ceramic schnapps glasses with the cute pic of Cody.
I promise to remind you again when the forum dust all settles ;-)
-tomos (August 14, 2015, 03:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

I can always use another T-shirt.  My DC T-shirt is starting to fray.  :)

KynloStephen66515:

bit:
I slipped up on my last 100th mark, so I suggest a forum feature that reminds people when they are within say 2 posts of a new 100th milestone. :)
So when you go to make a post, you're already set to post something, so it allows for that by telling you basically that the post after your next will be a 100th.
Or...something like that.  :)

edit: with opt/in-out feature.

Ath:
Or...something like that.  :)
-bit (August 22, 2015, 10:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
Or put the current number of posts in your profile summary, in the forum-header? Like the number of PM's in your inbox.

hamradio:
I slipped up on my last 100th mark, so I suggest a forum feature that reminds people when they are within say 2 posts of a new 100th milestone. :)
So when you go to make a post, you're already set to post something, so it allows for that by telling you basically that the post after your next will be a 100th.
Or...something like that.  :)

edit: with opt/in-out feature.

-bit (August 22, 2015, 10:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Or even an addon/bot to post it for everyone under their name... ;D Just a thought...lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version