ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When you make your 100'th Post

<< < (168/228) > >>

mouser:
With Screenshot Captor, the dialog tomos showed is for splicing (with effects added).
But it might be more straighforward to FIRST do a normal crop, and then from the SpecialFx2 menu, choose "Border" and then last submenu item is "border effect splice style (ragged effects)"
which will give you this dialog:

Which is mostly the same but lets you choose what edges to apply the effect to.

ps.Fade out is ok, but i personally prefer the ragged edge effects when i want to indicate a crop:

app103:
When mouser insisted that we are all a bit eccentric here (aka weirdos) I kind thought he was exaggerating a bit. I mean, we aren't that weird, are we?

But then I went back a few pages in this thread...

smh...you guys seem to have too much time on your hands and choose to spend it doing...of all things...this?  ;D

tomos:
smh...you guys seem to have too much time on your hands and choose to spend it doing...of all things...this?  ;D
-app103 (November 16, 2013, 12:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

nah, it's just a case of spending too much time on dc *anyway*, and then happening to notice all those nice numbers :P

tomos:
With Screenshot Captor, the dialog tomos showed is for splicing (with effects added).
But it might be more straighforward to FIRST do a normal crop, and then from the SpecialFx2 menu, choose "Border" and then last submenu item is "border effect splice style (ragged effects)"
which will give you this dialog:-mouser (November 15, 2013, 11:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

whoa, that's great :up:
Can also do fade out with that - here's with top + bottom faded:

Ath:
Here's a Honorary Member hitting a some-hundred-mark: skajfes @200  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version