ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When you make your 100'th Post

<< < (158/228) > >>

Ath:
Not an achievement, but still, 1962 is the year I'm born, so hitting that count is a little special to me: :D

oblivion:
Not an achievement, but still, 1962 is the year I'm born,
-Ath (May 20, 2013, 08:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
My birth year too. Which means I'm going to have to stop pretending to be older and more venerable than everyone else here. Hmf.

I CAN go on being grumpy, though, I think. I'll probably have to do a bit more of it if I'm going to reach a similar number of posts to yours. Congratulations -- and 1962 is 100 in base 196.2, of course.

Ath:
Allen made a nice post saying he wants to slim down. He started with the number of posts: 1111  ;D

I blurred out the 'Today' date, as I shot it earlier this week (this post, title is in the screenshot), not today ;)

mouser:
Is this a good time for me to plug the new background Patch tool in Screenshot Captor?

tomos:
Is this a good time for me to plug the new background Patch tool in Screenshot Captor?
-mouser (May 23, 2013, 02:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

definitely - I often wished I had something like that, expecially for this thread :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version