ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When you make your 100'th Post

<< < (128/228) > >>

Ath:
And we have another 100-poster here:  :D

Keep 'm coming, eleman :up:

Ath:
It's been a while since the last celebration, but I've found another one: ;D
Congrats, TaoPhoenix!

TaoPhoenix:
This is very far from software, but I just wanted to share with friends here - I got an article published at one of my favourite web sites! :) The Activist Post!

It is an activist site, so it is highly politically charged, and my article is no exception. It's on water quality and fluoridation. It gets into legislation.

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/05/demonstration-of-water-contaminants-and.html

Demonstration of Contaminants and Fluoride in Melbourne, Victoria Water Supply
Ryan Smyth, Contributor
Activist Post

The quality of water coming out of the taps here in Melbourne is simply abysmal. Melbourne Water Corporation, the organization responsible for the water supply, does its best to fool people into thinking that the water is safe and fit for human consumption. The truth couldn’t be further away.
--- End quote ---

Anyways, I was happy. It's one of my favourite sites, as I posted in Stephen's thread on the topic.

-Renegade (May 12, 2012, 11:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think this is Renegade's 5500th post! (Because the weapons one is after this one.)

Go Renegade!  8)

Ath:
Hm, should have gotten up more early and I'd have caught Edvard's 1800'th post. Now it's with an offset of 1, but it was this post he made with that number :up: Congrats.

TaoPhoenix:
It's been a while since the last celebration, but I've found another one: ;D
Congrats, TaoPhoenix! (see attachment in previous post)
-Ath (May 05, 2012, 11:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Heh so someone DID notice I've been chattering! I briefly was gonna toot my own horn at 650, but I decided that only works for something like the 1000th one. And I might slow down just a hair, not being quite as rabid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version