ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When you make your 100'th Post

<< < (101/228) > >>

40hz:
+1 w/Stoic. (Well maybe not the booze and fast rides part since I wasn't much into either. But the wild women part can stand. Especially since I'm still with one of them!)

@wraith808 - Congrats - and I agree. But with my own +4.5k posts, I have no advice to offer anybody about getting a life.  ;D

Shades:
Still have my ride...

It's a Yamaha (sorry Stoic Joker...just loving the Japanese machinery). Top is only 110 KPH, but this one accelerates like crazy! The exhaust is making it "sing with a brutal voice", really attracting (positive) attention everywhere I go.

Been skipping on the booze for years though...same is true for some "Dutch smoke".   :P

Ath:
Is this another candidate for getting a life?  ;D

Congrats, urlwolf, for getting at 1600'  ;)

Stoic Joker:
It's a Yamaha (sorry Stoic Joker...just loving the Japanese machinery).-Shades (July 29, 2011, 05:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hay ya get what ya need for the environment you're in. My Harley will hit 120 MPH but it (is a dresser) handles rather badly off road. ;)

I still have a soft spot for Kawasaki from back in my teens (had an insanely fast 74 Z1)

mitzevo:
Woot. Finally I reached a milestone!..  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version