ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When you make your 100'th Post

<< < (71/228) > >>

tomos:
it's not often I get a  ;D response to my posts
but I did with this one

It actually was my 3000th but captured it a little late which made it look like #3004 - but that a bit like 2001 isn't it ? :)

Darwin:
Congratulations, tomos  :Thmbsup:

Keep 'em coming  :)

cranioscopical:
it's not often I get a  ;D response to my posts
but I did with this one
 (see attachment in previous post)
It actually was my 3000th but captured it a little late which made it look like #3004 - but that a bit like 2001 isn't it ? :)
-tomos (June 28, 2009, 12:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
;D

TPReal:
Haha, this is my hundredth post.

Probably not many people are reading this :) but let me make a little summary of TPReal at DC.

I came here about 3 years ago because of the C++Builder contest and I'm very glad I did. First, I won a C++Builder 6 copy which served me a long time (now I no longer programme in C++), and second, I joined a community. For me the average of 33 posts per year is joining a community :) I just don't like writing too much. But I read various parts of the Forum from time to time, and of course have the DC blog in my feed reader.

Apart from that, I consider DonationCoder my "software home", by which I mean that if I happen to write a piece of code that I'd like to make publicly available, DC is the first place I think about. The sad part is that I don't do this too often. Apart from my participation in a GOE and two NANYs, I published here CCCCtrlC - multiple clipboard utility and earlier TPGoogleReader - Google Reader extension for Chrome (which had appeared before on Chrome Plugins).

So, to sum up my summary, I'd like to say that I'm really glad I'm here :) even if "being here" is just 33 posts a year. Thanks!

Tomek.

cranioscopical:
So, to sum up my summary, I'd like to say that I'm really glad I'm here :) even if "being here" is just 33 posts a year. Thanks!
Tomek.
-TPReal (August 04, 2009, 01:09 PM)
--- End quote ---
I believe that everyone here is valuable so, were you absent, we'd all be the poorer for that.

Congratulations on your century!  :up: :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version