Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 21, 2014, 01:08:47 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 Next   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: When you make your 100'th Post  (Read 222291 times)
lanux128
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #275 on: September 28, 2008, 11:22:04 AM »

hehe.. i can't believe this! Darwin, you're posting my 3434th post on your 4646th post!. Grin

40hz
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #276 on: September 28, 2008, 12:05:23 PM »

hehe.. i can't believe this! Darwin, you're posting my 3434th post on your 4646th post!. Grin
 (see attachment in previous post)

Might be a good time to buy that PowerBall Ticket. Thmbsup

Don't you see? It's turtles all the way down!
Armando
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #277 on: September 28, 2008, 12:21:40 PM »

Grin Grin Grin

"I suppose it can be said that I'm an absent-minded driver. It's true that I've driven through a number of red lights on occasion, but on the other hand, I've stopped at a lot of green ones but never gotten credit for it."
Glenn Gould
Deozaan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #278 on: October 06, 2008, 12:18:03 AM »

Just saw this one:

Scancode celebrates his 200th post with a blank one. undecided

PhilB66
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #279 on: October 06, 2008, 01:45:03 AM »

LOL Deozaan. It's written with invisible lemon ink. Hold a lighter behind your monitor to read Scancode's message...

Curt
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #280 on: October 11, 2008, 05:23:23 PM »

1000 x rjbull  thumbs up

http://www.donationcoder....15277.msg133594#msg133594
Click Cutter
Participant

« Reply #281 on: October 14, 2008, 01:52:12 PM »

few more to go cheesy

*** Click Cutter ***    FREE 3-in-1 Time Saving Automation Tool.
1. Automatic Copy & Paste  2. Automatic Online Research  3. Automatic URL Handler
*** (VIDEO) ***
Carol Haynes
Waffles for England (patent pending)
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #282 on: October 24, 2008, 04:16:31 AM »

OK shock and awe ...

The truth is out - I talk too much.

For many on this forum this will come as no surprise but I thought it would be worth marking this as my 5000th post Wink

From now on I will let others do the talking more ... (and if you believe that boy your gullible).

I may have talked a lot but I am still at less than 50% of Mouser's total posts so I have some way to got to catch up and others are now hard on my heels (come on Darwin and f0dder you can catch up) and KenR has started more topics than me so my work is not yet complete!

Anyway as I hit the big 5 (in my big 5 year coincidentally) I would like to thank everyone for making this such a fun and happy place to be and express my gratitude to you all for put up with my vague and frequent rants and rambles.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 04:23:16 AM by Carol Haynes » Logged

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #283 on: October 24, 2008, 04:24:40 AM »

All I can say Carol is that i'm looking forward to the next 5000 and I'm glad you're here Kiss
Curt
Supporting Member

« Reply #284 on: October 24, 2008, 04:51:01 AM »

- congrats, Carol, also with the big five. Keep posting!   thumbs up
Davidtheo
Participant

« Reply #285 on: October 24, 2008, 04:55:18 AM »

Carol congrats on your 5000th post

40hz
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #286 on: October 24, 2008, 08:51:30 AM »

Carol: I hope you'll be able to keep posting (and I'll able to keep reading) until the day I attain enlightenment and finally understand what "Waffles for England (patent pending)" actually means! Grin

Congrats! Thmbsup

Darwin
Charter Member

« Reply #287 on: October 24, 2008, 09:16:31 AM »

In the spirit of "catching up" (got to increase my post count if I want to do that... Grin) - Congratulations, Carol  Thmbsup

Your posts here are more often than not extremely helpful, insightful, and on topic (ie not vague rambling rants!). Keep 'em coming.

40hz - I've always thought that "waffles for England" meant "waffling" for England (as in equivocating). No?

"Some people have a way with words, other people,... oh... have not way" - Steve Martin
40hz
Supporting Member

« Reply #288 on: October 24, 2008, 09:41:34 AM »

40hz - I've always thought that "waffles for England" meant "waffling" for England (as in equivocating). No?

It could be interpreted either way. Only Carol would know for sure.

Sorta like the old puzzle question:

What word in the English language would it not be possible to know which way to pronounce if it were capitalized and not used in a sentence? (Answer: Polish)

I'm sure there are others as well. Wink

Carol Haynes
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #289 on: October 24, 2008, 09:47:11 AM »

I am using 'waffles' as a verb (as in waffling) --- eg. someone runs for their county ... someone is running up a hill.

Someone who waffles never gets to the point and goes on and on and on and on ... (get the point?)

I also figured it was a nice pun for the north American contingent who eat waffles by the bucket load. Personally I love waffles (savoury and sweet versions) but I have never bought a waffle iron (though maybe a I should and then I could do a quick cookery column Wink)

tomos
Charter Member

« Reply #290 on: October 24, 2008, 11:36:36 AM »

Well done Carol smiley congrats!
Funny about the waffling, cause as Darwin says your posts are the opposite (to waffling!)

Tom
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #291 on: October 24, 2008, 01:15:39 PM »

Congratulations, Carol!

Sorta like the old puzzle question:

What word in the English language would it not be possible to know which way to pronounce if it were capitalized and not used in a sentence? (Answer: Polish)

I'm sure there are others as well. Wink

Another example: Wind.

In other news, I just hit 2,000 posts.

40hz
Supporting Member

« Reply #292 on: October 24, 2008, 02:11:21 PM »

Just out of curiosity, could somebody please tell me what the little gold, pink, and blue boxes beneath our names mean? I've got a pretty good idea based on who has what, but does anybody know exactly what they represent?

Mouser?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 02:13:00 PM by 40hz » Logged

Darwin
Charter Member

« Reply #293 on: October 24, 2008, 02:15:03 PM »

It could be interpreted either way. Only Carol would know for sure.

Yes, absolutely. I think. Well, maybe not. Who knows?

"Some people have a way with words, other people,... oh... have not way" - Steve Martin
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #294 on: October 24, 2008, 02:57:26 PM »

Just out of curiosity, could somebody please tell me what the little gold, pink, and blue boxes beneath our names mean?

It's a symbol of our status and incredible powers!

Two-boxers like you are clearly inferior to a high ranking three-boxer like me. tongue Wink Grin

I've got a pretty good idea based on who has what, but does anybody know exactly what they represent?

Exactly? Er... Um... Yeah, I don't know either. But now you know my best guess. cheesy

Carol Haynes
Global Moderator

« Reply #295 on: October 24, 2008, 03:18:09 PM »

Just out of curiosity, could somebody please tell me what the little gold, pink, and blue boxes beneath our names mean? I've got a pretty good idea based on who has what, but does anybody know exactly what they represent?

Mouser?

I know it sounds death defying but try hovering over each one  Thmbsup

Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #296 on: October 24, 2008, 03:36:32 PM »

Nothing happens. Unless you mean physically hovering my body above them. smiley

40hz
Supporting Member

« Reply #297 on: October 24, 2008, 05:18:08 PM »

Not the little badges under the avatar, I meant the little boxes under the name/title. Wink

It's a symbol of our status and incredible powers!

Two-boxers like you are clearly inferior to a high ranking three-boxer like me. tongue Wink Grin

I know that already. Grin

« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 05:22:49 PM by 40hz » Logged

Curt
Supporting Member

« Reply #298 on: October 24, 2008, 05:22:46 PM »

I joined exactly two years ago, 25'th October 2006, so my status is shown with two boxes. Deozaan joined 2 yrs 9 months ago, which is rounded up to 3 boxes. No four boxes can yet be found, but if I understood the principle, they will show up within a month?? The five-box people are moderators.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 05:28:04 PM by Curt » Logged
40hz
Supporting Member

« Reply #299 on: October 24, 2008, 05:27:24 PM »

I joined exactly two years ago, 25'th October 2006, so my status is shown with two boxes. Deozaan joined 2.9 yrs ago, which is rounded up to 3 boxes. No four boxes can yet be found, but if I understood the principle, they will show up within a month?? The five box people are moderators. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Oh. That's it?

Hmm. I'm...disappointed. I thought three meant you could become invisible and five meant you could also fly. <*sigh*>

Pages: Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 Next   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.058s | Server load: 0.14 ]