Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 20, 2014, 03:21:52 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: MyLife Organized (Time Management To-Do list maker)  (Read 10100 times)
superboyac
Charter Member

Is your software in my list?

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 02, 2006, 04:58:36 PM »

I just found out that the author published my review on his website.  I guess I'm official now!  Here it is in case anyone was interested:

http://www.mylifeorganize...ew-by-Aram-Chavdarian.htm

It's a pretty cool program, although to be honest, I haven't tried to many other similar programs besides the simplistic Outlook and such.  It works for me.

jroad
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 06:04:30 PM »

I will have to put trying out this program on my to-do list.  cheesy  Great job!
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 04:20:54 AM »

nice review, superboyac, made me investigate further...

http://www.mylifeorganize...review-by-Susan-Davis.htm provided a fuller idea of what can be done.

looks great to me - i'll try the 45 day trial and if it's still on my machine towards the end i think i'll go for the full pro version.

the planned improvements sound like a good idea also.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 07:55:57 AM by nudone » Logged
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 04:47:48 AM »

superboyac, maybe you could ask the author if they are willing to give a nice discount for dc members - sounds like something the people here would like.
superboyac
Charter Member

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 04:12:15 AM »

superboyac, maybe you could ask the author if they are willing to give a nice discount for dc members - sounds like something the people here would like.

Sure thing, I'll give it a shot.  I'll do it tomorrow night.

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 05:26:07 AM »

good work superboyac - look for a discount on this in april smiley
longrun
Charter Member

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2006, 01:04:27 PM »

In reading the review I discovered tasktoy (tasktoy.com), a wonderful, web-based task/to-do list manager. It's in the early stages of development but already offers some unique features. Most important for me is rearranging the order of items by dragging and dropping. I've been using Ta-da List, but rearranging items there takes too many steps.
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2006, 01:37:27 PM »

er, any news of whether there will be a discount for 'mylife organized' in april.

i was just about to buy it and suddenly thought i better check back here first.

i had a go with the free 'todolist' app that was mentioned in another post but it doesn't really have the right options that MLO has.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2006, 04:45:14 PM »

yes, we will have a discount in april thanks to superboyac.

ps. longrun is that your cat? so great looking!
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2006, 01:02:18 AM »

fantastic. many thanks to superboyac - for getting a discount and for introducing us to MLO.
superboyac
Charter Member

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2006, 02:04:02 AM »

Your welcome, it's the least I can do for this great place.

Cavalcader
Charter Member

Live Long & Prosper

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 07:59:01 PM »

To avoid redundancy, I'm posting this link to another thread here on DC. It contains a brief info update on MyLife Organized. By putting the link here, the info will hopefully reach those that are monitoring this thread but not the one I updated. Cool

My Linguistic Profile:
  40% General American English
  30% Yankee
  20% Dixie

What Kind of American English Do You Speak?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.039s | Server load: 0.08 ]