Download from official web page: http://linkerror.com/blowssi.cgi
- Compatible with mircryption and FiSH.
- Supports both cbc and ecb encryption modes. (to use cbc encryption just prefix the key with cbc: )
- Blowssi is Free (both as in freedom and as in beer) software (licensed under the GNU GPL v3)
- Blowssi will work on any platform perl and irssi work on.
- dh1080 key exchange (since 0.2.0)
- perl (...duh)
- Crypt::ircBlowfish (see bundeled zip file, but also available from donationcoder.com)
- Crypt::ircDH1080 (see bundled tar.gz file)
- Crypt::CBC (on gentoo you can just: emerge dev-perl/crypt-cbc)
- MIME:Base64 (on gentoo you can just: emerge perl-MIME-Base64 (which is a virtual package) or emerge perl-core/MIME-Base64 though you probably already have it.)
- irssi (... duh!)
- First make sure all requirements are installed (see above).
- To install, just put the script in ~/.irssi/scripts and put this in your ~/.irssi/startup :
- /load ~/.irssi/scripts/blowssi.pl
More detailed installation instructions: http://mewbies.com/how_to...si_for_irssi_tutorial.htm