Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 28, 2014, 09:37:40 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2014! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Trout feature Request: Automatically play file  (Read 2074 times)
Dochappy
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 29, 2011, 01:23:22 AM »

I have Trout set as my main mp3 player and would like it so when I click on a song it loads in Trout then automatically starts playing. as it is now it will load  up but  I have to hit play. It's a small thing i know but  when I have my design apps open I like to have the ability to use launchbar commander to quickly open a song or a few songs and be done with it lol

is it possible to have this feature added ?
skwire

Another Coding Snack request? Om nom nom...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 02:51:47 PM »

I have Trout set as my main mp3 player and would like it so when I click on a song it loads in Trout then automatically starts playing. as it is now it will load  up but  I have to hit play. It's a small thing i know but  when I have my design apps open I like to have the ability to use launchbar commander to quickly open a song or a few songs and be done with it lol

is it possible to have this feature added ?

I did try to add this a long while back even though I don't like players to work this way.  However, I was unable to get it working how I wanted so I reverted.  As a workaround, you could set up another LBC entry with the trout.exe /play parameter.  That way, you wouldn't have to leave LBC to play a song in Trout.  Make sense?

Dochappy
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 07:08:48 PM »

haven't been using LBC that long would I put /play  in the arguments section in the options of the trout entry ?
skwire

Another Coding Snack request? Om nom nom...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 11:12:00 PM »

Yes.

Dochappy
Supporting Member

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 02:49:35 AM »

ok when I add that LBC crashes. I restored a backup and LBC is running fine now but when ever i try to add that parameter it crashes
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.026s | Server load: 0.14 ]