ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

2011 Fundraiser Giveaway Extravaganza - WINNERS POSTED

<< < (18/20) > >>

cranioscopical:
My Optimus Maximus keyboard prize arrived two minutes ago; I haven't had a chance to unwrap it yet. I'm just posting to tell how excited I am - especially because I have been so worried about what the tax guys would say. The rather unexpected but thrilling good news is, they didn't charge me a dime!!

-Curt (April 27, 2011, 03:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Have fun!

kwacky1:
 ;D http://www.head-in-the-clouds.com/2011/05/03/total-recoil/   :-*

thanks timns, it's perfect

for those interested in the back story/request, basically that's me on the trampoline with my kids playing one of their favourite games 'woompah', where i just do my biggest jump to bounce them as high as i can, usually without twiggles' help  :D

cranioscopical:
i just do my biggest jump to bounce them as high as i can
-kwacky1 (May 02, 2011, 10:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

I found that firing mine from a cannon used to provide a few minutes peace — they always found their way home though  :(

Nice job timns!

Curt:
My Optimus Maximus keyboard .... The rather unexpected but thrilling good news is, they didn't charge me a dime!!

-Curt (April 27, 2011, 03:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

-but UPS did! I feel it a little strange, but when I asked the UPS driver/delivery man about the cost, he said there was no bill. Well, he was right, he didn't say it was free, just that there was no bill - yet. But I mis-interpreted his words, thinking it would be free  as in free beer... Today the bill came, not from any tax office, but from UPS itself: $70. More than a dime, but still a fantastic bargain. I am most grateful.

cranioscopical:
Today the bill came, not from any tax office, but from UPS itself
-Curt (May 06, 2011, 09:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

And that's typically UPS  :(

Life has its UPS and downs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version