ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Beta Testers For ScreenshotCaptor?

<< < (10/12) > >>

tenseiken:
I've been able to reproduce the error without changing any settings.  There seems to be a difference between exiting with the system tray and exiting with File->Exit.  Still, it almost seems random.  Sometimes it will work and sometimes it won't--I haven't been able to distinguish a pattern  As for it getting confused about the directories, I haven't the slightest clue.  I don't install 3rd party programs onto my system drive and my screenshots aren't on the 3rd party or the system drive.  I doubt that is what's causing it though.  They're all NTFS, if that makes any difference.

mouser:
well i don't hold much help of this latest version fixing it but it's worth a try.

jeffk, this version may bring back your crashing bug so please try as well if you dont mind.

would it be easier for you guys if i just uploaded the main app exe? or do you prefer the setup program?

[link out of date]

once i get this bug fixes i can start polishing the program.

btw - i did use this program for the email review, and it did help me :)

JeffK:
No, it didn't bring back the crashing behaviour.  Appears to start quickly and work normally.

Thanks,

jeff

tenseiken:
Now it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't... I wonder if this is just a problem on my end.  It seems like it's more likely to work properly after killing the process with taskmgr than if I exit it from the program.

mouser:
you know, the program does have code to prevent it from opening multiple copies - perhaps that is getting confused;
let me upload a version with that turned off, and see if that doesn't fix the problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version