ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox 4, Tab Mix Plus, middle-mouse click not recognized

<< < (2/2)

lanux128:
the one ff4 addon i really miss is "submit-to-tab"-mouser (March 27, 2011, 02:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

try this mod by Hendrik Lipka (further edited to include v4 max version string)..

Note: the addon is zipped due to forum attachments' restriction.

lanux128:
I want a middle click to load a link into the current tab. Currently I'm using the dev build of Tab Mix Plus...-cranioscopical (March 27, 2011, 01:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

i normally use middle-click to open in new tabs so i haven't tried this yet but have you checked this option in Tab Mix Plus?

cranioscopical:
i normally use middle-click to open in new tabs so i haven't tried this yet but have you checked this option in Tab Mix Plus?
-lanux128 (March 27, 2011, 09:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the help.
No, that setting didn't help — it's what I used to use to get what I like  :(
So, I went to the dev build, and that page in TMP options is now quite different  :( :(
After some fiddling around I now have middle-click/left-click working in reverse of the way that I prefer. After the first two or three thousand habitual mistakes I'll get the hang of it  ;D

@housetier: I toggled the setting you mentioned but that didn't seem to do anything. Restarted etc.
Toggled it back and now I have middle-click working. Beats me, but thanks.

Thanks again chaps!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version