Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 22, 2014, 08:36:14 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Interested in teaming up for good web hosting / website accounts?  (Read 14119 times)
Baseman
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2006, 01:10:59 PM »

I must admit I like the idea...It sounds great especially for people with a low income...Not only that but here where members have got to know each other it would be a tremendous boost for member's websites...Also you already have A policy in place as well as a set of rules to abide by and of course ammendments regarding web hosting... obviously you would be able to control the good from the Riff Raff before you even signing up as you already know at least something about your members...This way it is like a club that gives you the right of admission...and refuse whom you think is unfit...You must also take into account you'll get people coming wasting your bandwidth when someone  else could make good use of it in a professional manner...

These I just my thoughts on the matter and keep up the good work...

GetBackData...Security Awareness...Beta Tester
brotherS
Master of Good Ideas
Honorary Member

To make a difference, be different.

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2006, 06:29:50 AM »

Thanks mouser for setting this all up, my DC member accounts works perfectly!

Thank you.
Hirudin
Charter Member

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2006, 06:56:48 AM »

I haven't read this whole thread, but count me in.

I just bought my first domain on GoDaddy.com and will try to get a host tomorrow or something. If I can pay Donation coder to host my very few files and e-mail that would be awesome!

By the way, the domain is www.fantasgreat.com ... I think it's a pretty cool name, specially for email.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 07:17:53 AM by Hirudin » Logged
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.035s | Server load: 0.24 ]