ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Alternatives to LightScreen

(1/4) > >>

Contro:
Alternatives to LightScreen.

I'm having problems with LightScreen in one of my systems. I can't take screenshots and I don't know why. Perhaps is interacting with another program, so I need to try another screenscapturer.

The features I like to preserv are :
a) capturing hotkey configurables (screenshot captor does)
b) save screenshots to a configurable folder or ask me each time where I want to save that screenshot.
c) start minimized with the system (screenshot captor does)
d) save to files with name system and hour. Configurable.  (screencaptor does)

Best Regards

Note : I have modified this post accordingly to the comments down...

steeladept:
Don't know about d) but I am certain that ScreenshotCaptor does the other three.  Even if it doesn't do d) now, I don't *think* it would be too terribly difficult for Mouser to implement.

lanux128:
Screenshot captor supports name field variables so d) is possible but the latter part of b) isn't possible right now. SC auto-saves into a pre-defined folder, however later the screenshots can be moved into other folders with a handy 'Move To' menu item.

steeladept:
Good catch Lanux.  I took b) as either/or so yes, it does the first part, but not the second.

Contro:
it's curious. There is a lot of programa to make captures similar but differents.
I am used to need all features.

Do you know more programs ?

Best Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version