ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

free, very fast FONT VIEWER

<< < (2/2)

Stoic Joker:
Frome their website:
The problem is well known: Only the written form is remembered, but the name is forgotten.
Here FontViewOK can help .It creates a quick visual overview of all installed fonts.
The deployment is so simple, a help file is not required.

--- End quote ---

f0dder:
Frome their website:
The problem is well known: Only the written form is remembered, but the name is forgotten.
Here FontViewOK can help .It creates a quick visual overview of all installed fonts.
The deployment is so simple, a help file is not required.

--- End quote ---
-Stoic Joker (March 25, 2011, 11:07 AM)
--- End quote ---
Sounds almost useless, then - if you have a crapload of fonts, you definitely don't want to have them installed at one time... and if you have offline fonts you need to browse through, you definitely don't want to install them in order to browse them :)

sajman99:
...Now I have come to realize that several are stand-alone programs, so of course I started testing right away....
-Curt (March 25, 2011, 05:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, several nice little apps there. I've used DesktopOK for some time.

Veign:
You could always use Cfont Pro.  It will preview non-installed fonts too.  This is one of the apps I was looking to sell off the rights, and all assets, to keep it going.

Curt:
Features:
New Feature: List fonts from a specific folder, for a quick review of the fonts without installation, or if required a quick installation via right-click.

------------------------------
-FontViewOK
--- End quote ---
FontViewOK : http://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Freeware/FontViewOK
-Curt (March 25, 2011, 05:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

just hit the assigned button: "From-Folder"!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version