ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What Android Apps Do You Use?

<< < (29/49) > >>

Deozaan:
Glympse is a fast, free and simple way to share your real-time location using GPS tracking, with any of your family, friends or co-workers!
--- End quote ---
-4wd (August 30, 2017, 09:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

I wonder if the Glympse developer's refrigerator is running...

:-\

Is he really that concerned that the GPS location of his fridge might change?

ewemoa:
Recently started using Tap 'n' Turn.

Tired of enabling the screen rotation everytime you want landscape mode? Automatic rotation always rotates the screen in the wrong moment? Then this App is for you!

Instead of rotating the screen right away, it displays an icon which allows you explicitly adjust the orientation.

--- End quote ---

Surprised to find that the device here can now be used in reverse portrait mode (can be nice for development) as well as see the home screen in landscape.

https://gabm.github.io/TapAndTurn/

cranioscopical:
Thanks for posting, I find that really useful. On rotation my screen used to behave like a trainee kangaroo.

ewemoa:
:)

Sometimes I wish for a hardware rotation button or wheel...

Curt:
https://en.freedownloadmanager.org/tutorials/how-to-control-your-android-phone-from-a-pc.html How to control your Android phone from a PC

There are dozens of utilities that let you access Android phones from PCs, each with its own set of useful features and connectivity modes. Some programs let you control your Android phone directly from the default web browser of your PC while others come with their own interfaces and require minimum user interaction. A good example comes from Vysor that's available as a browser extension as well as a standalone desktop program.

Programs like Vysor also come in handy to people who own an Android device with a broken screen and wish to easily handle their smartphone data from a Windows PC.

In this guide, I will teach you how to take full control of your Android smartphone directly from your PC by using the Vysor browser extension. Here's what you need to do: (read more...)-FDM
--- End quote ---
What Android Apps Do You Use?

post modified:
The Vysor app will only work when logged into Google  :mad:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version