ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What Android Apps Do You Use?

<< < (12/49) > >>

ewemoa:
Although perhaps not as nice as FARR, I've been using QuickDroid the past few days and am finding it convenient when switching among recently used apps and sometimes for bringing up things which are easy to 'name'.

4wd:
...finding it convenient when switching among recently used apps...-ewemoa (April 01, 2011, 08:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think I'm going to have to read the manual, I just found if I hold my finger on the Home button I get a list of recently used apps.

ewemoa:
Until finding QuickDroid I'd been using theI think I'm going to have to read the manual, I just found if I hold my finger on the Home button I get a list of recently used apps.
-4wd (April 01, 2011, 08:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
I haven't figured out yet whether my frequency of use of the long-press-of-home-button functionality will change as a result of using QuickDroid,

If the device I use had a hard key for the home button I think I'd find using the functionality in question to be more attractive.

phitsc:
I had the same experience in Canada - Amazon Marketplace installs and loads but purchases are blocked (including the Angry Birds Rio givewaway last week :().
-Darwin (March 31, 2011, 08:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

I noticed Angry Birds Rio is now also available on the regular Market, for free.

Darwin:
I had the same experience in Canada - Amazon Marketplace installs and loads but purchases are blocked (including the Angry Birds Rio givewaway last week :().
-Darwin (March 31, 2011, 08:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

I noticed Angry Birds Rio is now also available on the regular Market, for free.
-phitsc (April 13, 2011, 02:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah... I grabbed it sometime last week  :-[ I've been busy building a fence and haven't been "DC'ing" much! Anyway, thank  you for updating that - I'd forgotten about posting it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version