topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 9:26 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Have you developed a Facebook app or do you have a Facebook fan page?  (Read 4197 times)

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
DonationCoder has a Facebook fan page and I'd like to start adding some of our members' fan pages to our collection of favorite pages to help you gain more exposure. It's the least we can do for you on Facebook.

So, if you have a page for one of your apps (or websites) that you would like to share with the community, both here and on Facebook, please post a link here and let us know about it.

JavaJones

• Review 2.0 Designer
  • Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Well, this isn't *my* company, but the (small, cool) company I work for. :)

http://www.facebook....m/PlanetsideSoftware

(and I manage the FB page, just getting into it really though so lots to learn and do)

- Oshyan

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
wtf, u work for the guys who make Terragen?! EPIC... :-*  That is one of the most used tools on my laptop, still not managed to get enough money for Terragen2 (Although I did play with a copy awhile back and it looks awesome, if not a little confusing lol)

:Thmbsup:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 08:46 PM by Stephen66515 »

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Well, this isn't *my* company, but the (small, cool) company I work for. :)

http://www.facebook....m/PlanetsideSoftware

(and I manage the FB page, just getting into it really though so lots to learn and do)

- Oshyan

I'd be happy to add it (and you got another like from my personal account, as well). I need to download the 2.2 free version and give it a try. Hopefully it won't confuse me as much as Bryce did.  :-[

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
While yout at it, would you mind sticking a link to http://www.facebook....ions/198467790169623 on it pls :)

Ta

JavaJones

• Review 2.0 Designer
  • Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
That's awesome Stephen! Yeah I'm the Business Manager over there in our little 4 person outfit. :D

App, TG2 is probably going to confuse you more than Bryce, although it does (in my opinion) have a more "logical" (rather than kind of "artistic") approach to user interface. Documentation is our biggest weakness right now but we're working on that. I'll be doing some video tutorials upcoming.

Glad to see some fans here. :)

- Oshyan

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
That's awesome Stephen! Yeah I'm the Business Manager over there in our little 4 person outfit. :D

App, TG2 is probably going to confuse you more than Bryce, although it does (in my opinion) have a more "logical" (rather than kind of "artistic") approach to user interface. Documentation is our biggest weakness right now but we're working on that. I'll be doing some video tutorials upcoming.

Glad to see some fans here. :)

- Oshyan

It was mearly confusing for its sudden U-Turn in features (meaning the addition of about 3 million more), Terragen 1 was a basic "Click and Paint" type of feel to it, where Terregen 2 Deep Edition was more of a "Spend 6 years trying to figure out how the hell to add a tree to the floor" and "Right...I clicked 'Add Airplane'.......*waits*.......*clicks around a bit*......*clicks around some more*.....*moves the cameras*.....*scratches head*.....WHERE THE HELLS MY AIRPLANE?...*sad face*" lol