ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Hoard

(1/2) > >>

Deozaan:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/63000/

This game looks fun. It's on sale (pre-order) for $7.50 right now or the 4-pack comes to $6.75 per person. I've got myself and 2 other people already committed to the 4-pack, so we need one more person. Anyone interested? 4-Pack ordered. Thanks!

Deozaan:
The game unlocks/releases in about 1 hour! Woohoo!

Josh:
Must...have...it...now!!!!

wraith808:
Let me know how it is.  With as many games as I have that are unplayed, I've stopped pre-ordering games LOL

Deozaan:
It launched, but there's a bit of a problem. It seems as though people who pre-ordered the 4-pack aren't able to install it right now.

It looks like Steam changed the name/AppID between the pre-order and the launch version (from Hoard to HOARD, or AppID from 63009 to 63000) so my guess is that Steam doesn't recognize that I own HOARD (63000) because I pre-ordered Hoard (63009).

:mad:

Though, supposedly, if you install the Demo, you are then able to install and play the full version as well. But it shows up separately in your Library from the pre-ordered edition.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version