ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

KewlAid.net - My Deepening Hatred for Fanboys

(1/3) > >>

Renegade:
http://kewlaid.net/2011/03/19/my-deepening-hatred-for-fanboys/

And NSFW.

I hate douches.

housetier:
I wonder where he makes the step from "OS suited for professionals" to "MacOS/Apple"?

Paul Keith:
I might be missing something but nothing there reads close to NSFW although it's probably cause I just skimmed it. (unless you count the F word in the last paragraph but I'm assuming at that point, people would either be already offended or apathetic about the issue)

I wonder where he makes the step from "OS suited for professionals" to "MacOS/Apple"?
--- End quote ---

It appears to be an Apple based blog so that's probably where the connection comes from.

Renegade:
-housetier (March 19, 2011, 11:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

I could make the connection explicit, but I do not reveal individuals, and that would be needed.

Knowing the industry, I know that he's talking about OS X.

There are only 3 options:

Windows - obviously not from the context
OS X
Linux / Unix

I'll say creative professional. That's enough.

app103:
-housetier (March 19, 2011, 11:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds like he might be an "arteeeeest"...one of those people that thinks Adobe only makes software that runs on Mac and doesn't make any that runs on Windows, because it's impossible to make anything for Windows that's any better than MS Paint.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version