ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Amazing LEGO Great Ball Contraption Breaks World Record

<< < (2/2)

worstje:
Epic balls of epic. It's indeed a shame it breaks down and doesn't work perfectly on all parts (so many balls lying outside the track), but I estimate part of the reason is that the track had to have corners that could be moved to fit the exhibition place properly.

Stoic Joker:
I guess it does work, but in some locations it can take quite some time for the necessary amount of balls to arrive. As it is viewed by a lot of persons (as part of an exhibition) and given the declining attention span from most people, it becomes a necessity to drop in extra balls at some locations.

To me it is still a work of art and I am a bit jealous for not having lego anymore or the time to play with it. :(
-Shades (March 18, 2011, 04:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1

Gothi[c]:
This is extremely awesome.
I wish lego wasn't as expensive as it is :(

Stoic Joker:
This is extremely awesome.
I wish lego wasn't as expensive as it is :( -Gothi[c] (March 19, 2011, 11:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Keyword: Yard Sale (a.k.a. Garage Sale)

;)

40hz:

I guess it does work, but in some locations it can take quite some time for the necessary amount of balls to arrive.

-Shades (March 18, 2011, 04:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think there's a very profound and universal truth lurking in that sentence. :Thmbsup: ;D

(Pretty much sums up all you need to understand about government for one thing.  ;) )

8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version