ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Why don't browsers show page title in the titlebar anymore?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Darwin:
I'm glad I'm not the only one infuriated by this. IE9 no longer shows the page title in the titlebar and it's ok as long as you've only got one or two tabs.. if you've got a bunch of tabs open, it's a nightmare.

MrCrispy:
Fx4 is a usability disaster anyway. I'm rather happy that we have Dactyl/Vimperator and (on my main machines) add-ons that bring back my old Fx3 layout...
-Tuxman (March 17, 2011, 06:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Link (or names) to the addons please? Is it this one - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/firefox-3-theme-for-firefox/?

MilesAhead:
The really weird thing is after I go to a page, sometimes Chromium blanks the address bar.  I forget if it fills in if I click the mouse in there. If I try to deliberately get it to do it then it likely won't happen, just to spite me. :)

mahesh2k:
Is it possible to get classic view for Firefox 4 ? I don't like the new modifications :/

4wd:
Is it possible to get classic view for Firefox 4 ? I don't like the new modifications :/
-mahesh2k (March 18, 2011, 03:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Isn't that just like turning all the toolbars on?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version