ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: Birthdays (simple birthday tracking app)

<< < (14/17) > >>

skwire:
A great little programme! Thanks for providing it!-Leif (January 19, 2012, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.   :)  I'm glad you find it useful.

The only tiny thing that annoyed me was when I had to use Arrow down to increase the date. But no big deal! -Leif (January 19, 2012, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hehehe...sorry about that.  That's because of my laziness and decision to use a DropDownList control.   :-[

It would also be nice to have a localized version of it. Any chance of that?-Leif (January 19, 2012, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Very doubtful.  AutoHotkey doesn't offer any sort of automatic localisation tools.  In other words, it would be a lot of work since it would all have to be handled manually.

oblivion:
Not sure whether this is something I've missed or not, but my birthdays dataset is last year's and ages for this year aren't being updated unless I edit the relevant record, even if the date has passed. (My birthday was in February and birthdays still showed me as last year's age until I hit the Edit button and OKed the entry.)

skwire:
Damnit, I fixed this for my wife earlier this year but neglected to upload it.   :-[  Thanks for reporting it.

Website | Download
v1.0.9 - 2012-03-13
    ! Ages weren't updating properly after the turn of a new year.  (Thanks, V. Holmes & oblivion)
    ! Notes window settings sometimes weren't saved properly.

oblivion:
Thanks!

You may not be aware that this is one of THE most useful programs I've ever used? Particularly with a variety of children to be kept track of, when it's VITAL to get "Happy 12th Birthday" (or whatever) neither a year early nor late? :)

oblivion:
Oh.

Having updated (using dcupdater because I'm lazy) I find everything's now listed in January... :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version